Experience this environmentally conscious, eco friendly accommodation with its unique earth-sheltered construction, overlooking the Gippsland Lakes.
Suitable for couples, this farm retreat blends with the natural environment. From its elevated position, the views take in the mouth of the Nicholson River where it enters the Gippsland Lakes, the Mitchell River Silt Jetties and Paynesville and Raymond Island in the background.
- One bedroom with Queen bed
- Kitchen/living/dining area
- Tea and coffee making facilities with locally roasted “Arrandene” coffee
- TV, Blu-ray player, Bluetooth iPod speaker, books, magazines
- Spacious bathroom
- Private deck
- Spotting telescope
- Porta-cot and high chair available on request
- $230 per night
Although we love animals, Lakeview is not suitable for pets.